Pages

Rustic Veggies 1

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Get going and get it over with.


This is true. I feel like this about running...

But the truth is. I tackle it first at the gym (unless it's leg day) so that I can get it over with. I don't want to dread it all through my workouts. And so I must tell me self, the sooner I start it, the sooner it's over. I know it's good for me, so do it first and get it over with! 

If you have any workouts that you don't like to do try doing them first and see if that helps you enjoy the rest of your work out. I know I used to avoid these until I was done and had to do them, but once I did them first it was a much happier work out. No need to spend the whole time dreading them.

The first Tip pictured is from a tumbler 

And it's one girls motivational picture record to keep her going. Which is what I use this blog for! Need motivation? Try keeping pictures that motivate you all in one place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment