Pages

Rustic Veggies 1

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

30 Day New Fit Body Challenge


This is the 30 day challenge I start tomorrow! I picked this one because me and my roommate did the 30 day squat challenge but did not finish it all the way through. I also want to incorporate doing pushups because I tried to do these in my room the other day and want to be able to do more!

This time no quitting. I was thrown off a lot of times because I would do leg day and then not feel like I should be squatting that much after. This time with this combination I will be skipping the squats on the days that overlap my gym legs day but doing the other two challenge exercises. The same goes for chest and abs day. When they over lap on my gym day I will just do the squats. This is only once a week so I should be reaping the full benefits of this challenge still!

I'm considering this my 30 day New Fit Body Challenge because I'm coupling this with a whole month of unprocessed fresh foods and not eating out. I want to wear a belly bearing costume this year because I will be going to a place that really does halloween big. Princess Jasmine will be the costume I am trying to wear. I have never felt good with even a little bit of my stomach showing and this halloween I want to change that.

Interested in doing the challenge as well? This challenge works great for a lot of people because it requires no equipment unless you want to incorporate weights with squats. Let me know, and post and comment of how you are going to do it. I can't wait to see the results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment