Pages

Rustic Veggies 1

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

30 Day Buns, Guns and Abs Challenge Day 1


Yea. It's day one. I will say it was a great start to the 30 day challenge. It was also my leg day at the gym. But I skipped lunges at the end and did the 50 squats for the challenge instead. My legs were shaking at the end of it. In fact, it felt a lot like the first few times I really started weight training my legs. It hurt to walk up stairs. I'm almost positive that's what tonight started to feel like and what tomorrow will bring.

Either way! I'm totally pumped. Plus, it helps that I have a photo that was taken just a few weeks ago and I didn't know it was being taken so I was not sucking in with a bathing suit on. I can see the real shape of my body. I will be using that as my before picture to see how this challenge shapes me at the end! I'll update every few days and keep you posted to see how it is going.

Oh and I did five real pushups! Real ones. Not modified. Not impressive to some, but for me that is huge!

I hope that you find a challenge to rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment