Pages

Rustic Veggies 1

Monday, November 11, 2013

Guest Blogger gets into CrossFit



I have exciting news. All over my social circle friends of mine are getting fit. With social media I get to see all of them dive into it and share their journeys. My closest friend for college very recently got into CrossFit, something I have never tried. She has also been keeping great record of the progress she has made. In college we both were in the english program and she's a great writer so I felt like her story belonged on this blog!

So, coming soon...Jackie will be talking to us about her CrossFit journey and progress. Which is great because I have wanted to take a closer look into this type of work out.

I found our cover photo on this website http://fitting-it-all-in.com/ and really wanted to encourage you all to check it out as well. This girl's story is or overcoming an eating disorder and how she deals and continues to recover from it everyday. Since I started this blog to find a healthier way to live fit with out exercising for hours a day or crash dieting, I found this blog especially inspiring. The struggle with out bodies is always different for everyone but we can always find strength in other people's journeys.

Enjoy! And keep an eye out for our guest blogger coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment