Pages

Rustic Veggies 1

Monday, November 11, 2013

Biking, and the New Helmet



http://www.realfarmacy.com/if-you-havent-heard-of-the-invisible-bike-helmet-yet-check-this-out/

Seeing everyone on the fitness blogs with the option to bike everywhere is often a point of envy for me. I would love to be able to bike all over the place. Unfortunately there are so many things standing in my way.
1. I don't own a bike.
2. I live in a region that snows about 7-8 months a year.
3. They don't do a good job plowing side walks or the shoulder of the roads.
4. The sidewalks are so uneven and the roads are often perilous to ride a bike on.
5. I can't make a turn on a bike with out slowing down to almost a complete stop.

However, one less excuse I will be able to use is that helmets are uncomfortable to ride in. The like I provided is to the video of this hemet. This development is truly amazing. You can read more on it all over the place but the video was neat.

I want to go on about the benefits of biking but I think I will just let you watch the video. I'll post some biking benefits later on!

On a side note, I resubscribed to all of my food and fitness magazines and feel totally excited for another year of reading and inspiration in the mail!
Take a peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment