Pages

Rustic Veggies 1

Monday, July 22, 2013

Words of Wisdom


:) Amen.

Just a little background on the importance of this photo to me, as well as to the New Fit Body program. In the About Me section you can find a short history of my struggle with eating right and living a fit life. For many years of my fitness journey I ate whatever I wanted, which included at least two meals a day of fast food, and mostly processed garbage. I worked out hard a the gym and hoped that it would fix the health issues I was having as well as give me the body I dreamed of. As you can guess, it did not.

Exercising is great for you, and important. But when your body does not get the nutrients and vitamins it needs then you're still not healthy. You can burn a ton of calories but that doesn't mean your getting the things you need to rebuild your health. It takes the right foods to help your body repair itself. Working out is not a cure for what a bad diet is doing to you.

New Fit Body focuses heavily on foundations of good diet to change your life. Of course exercise is a large part of it. But, our focus is nutrition and this is one of the reasons why.

No comments:

Post a Comment