Pages

Rustic Veggies 1

Thursday, June 12, 2014

My Favorite Green Smoothie



I wanted to share my favorite green smoothie right now. I have the ability to eat the same thing over and over again with out ever getting sick of it. Mango has become my new fruit love. I had never even had one mango in my life before this past year!

This photo is courtesy of www.colorwheelmeals.com and I wanted to show you how simple a delicious green smoothie can be! I make my mango green smoothies with just one large, or two big bananas, a cup of spinach and a 1/2 cup of frozen mango. I then add enough water to make a smoothie creamy mix of this.

The banana keeps this smoothie sweet and creamy. I also love the texture of the mango because it too adds to the smooth texture of this drink. This is very thick and very filling! If you do not like your drinks as thick, use more water or use less banana.

So if you are looking for ways to shake up your morning routine, this sweet and filling smoothie might be something to try if you also love mangos.

No comments:

Post a Comment