Pages

Rustic Veggies 1

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My NurtiBullet Obsession!


I just wanted to make a post about the NurtiBullet because it is one great tool that has helped change the way I eat. Starting your morning off every day with fruits and veggies blended into something delicious has been motivating to keep going with good food through out the whole day. This has been on of the biggest components of my New Fit Body lifestyle change.

I always have one each morning, usually the biggest size unless it's still in my car from yesterdays ride to work. Today I started out with the smaller size one but I will be having a large lunch and that will make up for it. Its always loaded with spinach, a banana, flax seed powder, and one or some combination of frozen fruits. I will post more on my green smoothie recipes next time.

It is not only a healthy way to start my day, and like I said encourages me to keep eating right, but its so easy and fast there is no excuse not to have a healthy smoothie each morning. It literally takes two minutes. Because the motor is so powerful, 600watt, I just throw in a handful or two of spinach and all my fruit on top and blend with no other prep. Unless it's apples or oranges. Don't eat those seeds. But other than that there are so many recipes you can use and when you order you get these books that show you what goes good together. The clean up is rinsing off the blades and the cup out after you use it. You blend it right in the cup you drink out of and there's no messy transferring or trying to find a portable cup. Convenience always making eating healthier less of a challenge.

What are you healthy "conveniences" that help you stay eating healthy?

No comments:

Post a Comment