Pages

Rustic Veggies 1

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Middle of the Squat Challenge




Here we are half way through the squat challenge. First we have the anatomy of a squat. Just so you can see what you are working here. Great bunch of muscles right? Plus, we are doing this for our back side, so what better way to target them.

Second, heres Linda Durbesson with some squat inspiration. I have to say I love that you can see an insane difference. She runs a fitness program at www.lindadurbesson.com. [That link doesn't work currently but you can find her on your tube still] Which is also where this photo is from. This is the kind of change I'm hoping to see in my own backside! So now that you know what muscles you are working with, get to it.

Don't feel like you are the only one struggling through theses. If you need inspiration, pintrest is a great place to look up squat inspiration. So many butt pictures. So worth squatting for!

Some adjustments that I ended up making are that instead of doing 150-200 squats, I do less squats and use hand weights. My knees tend to hurt after 100 squats so doing less with more eight to ten lb weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment