Pages

Rustic Veggies 1

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Jackie on Day 2!

Here is the day two for Jackie's journey! I love sharing her adventure. I am excited to share her whole first week! Enjoy.




Day 2

Today was a little harder for me!  I am a teacher, and I had to take my students on a field trip today.  We were going to the movies.  And yes Selma was amazing and powerful--I suggest you see it! I woke up late, but made time for some Shakeology.  I had mixed the chocolate powder with some coffee, almond milk, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice.  I also of course had my cinnamon coffee!  I have gotten two of my coworkers to buy into the cinnamon coffee!!  It’s a hit!  MY eating today was terrible!! But it’s okay!  

What I ate:

Chocolate shakeology shake

Snack: Almonds, popcorn

Lunch- One cheeseburger, (the bad part) and a coffee

Snack 2: Greek yogurt

Dinner- Half a chicken breast sauteed with Frank’s red hot, kale, spinach, and cauliflower over brown rice.

After dinner- Hot lemon water.

Today’s work out- Piyo hardcore on the floor!  A nice 30 minute ab workout!



Tip of the day- Detox tea!
After dinner drink Hot lemon and ginger water!  This is the way I can curb my sweet tooth!  I put water in a teacup and heat it up.  I then put it in a cup with 2 slices of ginger and 2 slices of lemon.  It tastes great, adds to my water intake, and keeps me full while watching tv! (Yes I have a problem with the mindless TV watching/eating this stops me!)








Here’s to a better tomorrow!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment